‘Tap into the expertise of SOPHIA members
from all across Europe…’
With annual membership will you get full access to our library of resources, invitations to network meetings, and subscription to our forum where you can share your ideas and experiences with many other practitioners.
Becoming a SOPHIA member means:
- Professional development through meeting, training, and resources
- Meeting with other European practitioners of Philosophy with Children
- Exchanging experiences of Philosophy with Children work
- Sharing Philosophy with Children practices
- Sharing Philosophy with Children research
- Collaborating in joint Philosophy with Children projects
Gold membership – Access to the SOPHIA forum, downloadable resources, and Network Meetings costs €35 per annum.
Platinum membership – All of the above plus have your events listed in our newsletter and save money with a two yearly subscription cost of €60.
NOTE: If you go through the PayPal paying process and you tick ‘not recurring’ you get an email that ‘your recurring payment profile’ is canceled. It does NOT mean that you membership is canceled. You will only not pay automatically again your 2 year membership.
If you experience any problems please contact the treasurer of SOPHIA, Rob Bartels (email@example.com).
|Gold||€35.00 per Year.||Select|
|Platinum||€60.00 every 2 Years.||Select|